Saturday, March 13, 2010

Day Twenty.

         I did another blog on faith, but that's what I guess the theme for my day was. Putting all my faith in God and nothing else. This fast for me is all about surrender and that's what I hope my life to be, a surrender to God each and every day in every area. My prayer has been a lot that if God were taken away from me like you could physically see God on me, if you took Him away, there would be nothing left. I know it takes time and effort, but I believe that is the only way this life will mean anything, is if I give it up to Him. This fast has been the first physical way of me surrendering and it just keeps showing me how the body, soul, and spirit are connected and how to live by it. How surrender is not always an easy thing to do, but if I rely on my faith in this small thing, my faith will be all the stronger when its a not so small thing. 

   "His master said to him, "Well done, good and faithful servant! You were faithful over a few things, I will put you in charge of many things. Share your master's joy!"
                                                            Matthew 25:23

No comments:

Post a Comment